Welcome back! We've missed you. We resumed in-person worship on September 6.
We worked diligently to prepare to safely reopen our worship services. The Reopen Team carefully penned guidelines for us all to follow, using guidance from Pastor Chris and Bishop McKee. Our church's Leadership Board reviewed the guidelines, made a few changes, and approved them.
The main points are summarized below. We ask that you join us in following these temporary changes:
(1) On September 6, we resumed two worship services: our 8:30 modern service and 11:00 traditional service.
(2) We encourage those who are medically vulnerable to continue worshiping online.
(3) Be ready for a warm, safe welcome.
(4) All who attend must wear a face mask and maintain social distancing. Please continue to worship online if you prefer to not wear a face covering.
(5) Please seat your family six feet away (in all directions) from other families. Seating will be every other row, spaced left and right to maintain distance. Signs will be posted on specific pews to indicate which seats are available. Please sit on the end of the pew where a sign is posted.
(6) Cushions, Bibles, and Hymnals will be removed from pews.
(7) We will be singing (with masks on) in the Sanctuary.
(8) The nursery reopened on November 1.
(9) Children's church will open at a later date. Families with children will need to bring activities for their children to utilize in the pews. (Collect activities and bring your own busy bag from home.)
(10) Small groups may continue to meet via Zoom or meet on campus.
Thank you for being the church. You've shown with resilience that we need not be in the building together to be the church. That said, we've missed you. We're so ready to see your beautiful faces and worship together again soon.